Friday, January 21, 2011

Motifs, Earrings, Teapot, TIAS, Flower, and Edgings on socks

My apologies for confusing people, I linked to the wrong page for Ninetta's entries yesterday.

Ninetta has joined the challenge to motivate her to tat more. She used DMC 80 to tat this original design which is composed of 2 separated parts for a very interesting effect.
Isa tatted this earring which is an original design inpired by a vintage Swedish book. It's done in blue/light blue cotton thread size 8 and cristal pearls, with a silver hook.
Kat tatted Martha Ess's tiny square teapot tatted in Lizbeth size 20 Wedgewood Dk. It's an adorable pattern and I love the colour. She has also mastered the shuttle tatting flip and her's the proof.


Isabel has day 4 of TIAS done, and she thnks it's looking more and more like a snail.

IsDihara was the recipient of a charming tatted flower as a thank you from the folks at Palmetto.
Fox has completed her itty bitty socks for the itty bitty babe using the vintage pattern.

1 comment:

Mrs. Fink said...

Hello!

I think this is what I'm supposed to do: I want to join the 25 Motif Challenge! I just completed one, an adornment to a hat, and posted pictures of it and some other motifs on my blog (www.teguciwhat.com).

Thanks for this blog, it's very interesting to see what other tatters are doing!