Saturday, December 07, 2013

Lots of Snowflakes, a Hedgehog and Bookmarks

Diane created an adaptation of Doodad Snowflake #2, but not the variation she was planning on. Her granddaughters will still love it.

Margaret tatted Fancy Snowflake from the Easy Tatting book in Lizbeth size 20 but it's too open in the middle. The she tatted another snowflake from the Anna Magazine, also in Lizbeth size 20.


Marie  made Nancy Tracy's, Hedgehog with Lizbeth, size 20, black, Med Brown Fudge, and Mocha Brown. Her gift from Carol from the Needle Tatting Forum included, an adaptation of Mary Konior's small cross, a motif from her Masquerade pattern, a coaster from Jon, and a bookmark by Julie Patterson.  


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello 25 Motif Challenge,

I was looking for a blog about crochet and doilies experts and finally I see one that caught my attention. Every single design is beautiful and I admire your patterns. I was wondering if all the ladies who are part of this blog know how to make alphabet bracelets doing this technique. I want to make name bracelets or phrases with this technique in cursive letters. Do you guys think if is possible. If is can you make designs and techniques. I will like to learn.
Thank You so much. Gabrielle