Since this is a new year and we have quite a few new participants here are the guidelines for the challenge.
1. Permission to copy. When a participant joins they are authorizing us to copy their pictures to be shown on the challenge blog. We are interested in tatting not pictures of your children. Well, that's not true, we're interested in everything about you, but we try to confine it to tatting so as not to raise any privacy issues.
2. There is no need to advise the Challenge Team to let let us know when you've added things to your blog. We check all of the blogs when we do an update.
3. We can't keep track of how many motifs each person does. You may post articles of tatting that you don't plan on including in your 25, or you may post a pair of earrings and count each earring as a separate motif. We don't read minds, so it's up to each participant to tell us when they have reached their goal of 25.
4. We know from past experience that the challenge is addictive. If you finish and plan on doing it again let us know so that we continue to check your blog on a regular basis.
5. Whenever you get a chance don't just view the pictures here, take the time to click on the links to people's blogs and read all about what they are doing, instead of just getting the snippets of it here. People like it when you take the time to visit their blog and comment on their work. A lot of the fun of the challenge is that we get to know each other and encourage one another to try new things.
Sherry's Blathnaid has some special tatting on her hat, but she's not telling us about it just yet.