Thursday, October 19, 2006

Lots of Daisy Picots



Keeping up with all of the blogs is keeping me up way past my bed time and my thought processes aren't the best at 2:00 in the morning so tonight I promised myself I'd get this done before midnight. I might make it.


Gail has taken a pause from tatting to do some knitting for Christmas. A felted bag is the results.


Lynda has been working on her Christmons. She began with a pattern from Mary Konior's book, Tatting with Visual Patterns in gold and white but didn't like the effect of the gold thread in the inner part of the pattern, so she re-did it using the gold thread only as an external outline. Both are pretty in different ways.


Jon used Riet's daisy picot instructions to create this red and green delight. She thinks it needs some tweaking, but it looks good from where I'm sitting.


Riet has done a daisy picot earring with beads and a snowflake with beads. They're both adorable.


EeKoon has been doing some creative beadwork.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.