1. Permission to copy. When a participant joins they are authorizing us to copy their pictures to be shown on the challenge blog.
2. There is no need to advise the Challenge Team to let let us know when you've added things to your blog. We check all of the blogs when we do an update.
3. We can't keep track of how many motifs each person does. You may post articles of tatting that you don't plan on including in your 25, or you may post a pair of earrings and count each earring as a separate motif. We don't read minds, so it's up to each participant to tell us when they have reached their goal of 25.
4. We know from past experience that the challenge is addictive. If you finish and plan on doing it again let us know so that we continue to check your blog on a regular basis.
5. Whenever you get a chance don't just view the pictures here, take the time to click on the links to people's blogs and read all about what they are doing, instead of just getting the snippets of it here. People like it when you take the time to visit their blog and comment on their work. A lot of the fun of the challenge is that we get to know each other and encourage one another to try new things.
Dale Marie was nearly finished the Iris Niebach doily she has been working on when she got her new Pop A Bobbin shuttle and she had to use it right away. Here it is with her Silent Tatter and another of Iris' designs; Delia from Tatted Doilies being worked in Lizbeth size 20 Antique Violet. Agasunset started with an edging and adjusted it to suit her purpose, then re-tatted it with acrylic beads. The final result was more Goth than she wanted but still nice.
NancyD posted a reminder that April 1st is International Tatting Day.
IsDihara tatted Easter Egg No 5 from Tatted Easter Eggs by Kirsten Wind Hansen. It's tatted in Lizbeth size 40 in Marble, color 121 for the rings and DMC Cordonnet Special size 40 in Ecru for the chains. Twitter, one of Sherry's butterflies, was tatted in Lizbeth size 40 Marble colour 121.
Heather has been under the weather and didn't get much tatting done for Tatting Tea Tuesday. That, and having the hooks pull out of 2 Aeros and the subsequent Super Glue accident as she tried to repair them.