Sunday, August 09, 2009

Interview, Snowflake, Booties and more....

Isdihara posts a link on here blog for a interview that Noreen Crone Findl did with Jane Eberoll. This is definitely worth a look.

Mica has posted motif 17 which is from Tatted Snowflakes and is made from Kreinik braid #4 and although she did not think she liked the colour when she tatted it up it became one of her favorite.



Shirl's 16th motif is Chantilly border which is featured in the May/June 2009 Piece Work Magazine and is made with size 80 DMC white.



Angie shows us a pretty pair of pink baby booties that she has made and she has already had a family member place an order for a pair.



Wanda has tatted a really cute horse head on a paperclip from a sea horse pattern that she modified. Very nice Wanda.



Barbara has finished motif #19 and it is a Celtic Doily using a pattern using a pattern called Lenore English 09/05 and using omega size 30 colour 1336 and Marilee/YarnPlayer's HDT Pistachio and Spring Grass.




Joy is ready for the Farm Show and has an impressive array of items that she is entering. Good luck Joy.



2 comments:

Prabhdeep said...

Hi I have finished my #6 motif. I didn't knew that I have to let you know so that you can post it on the challenge website. No wonders I kept searching for my creations... DA.. Here is my blog neophytetatter.blogspot.com

Prabhdeep said...

Hi-

I have my motif # 7. Here is my blog address: neophytetatter.blogspot.com