1. Permission to copy. When a participant joins they are authorizing us to copy their pictures to be shown on the challenge blog.
2. There is no need to advise the Challenge Team to let let us know when you've added things to your blog. We check all of the blogs when we do an update.
3. We can't keep track of how many motifs each person does. You may post articles of tatting that you don't plan on including in your 25, or you may post a pair of earrings and count each earring as a separate motif. We don't read minds, so it's up to each participant to tell us when they have reached their goal of 25.
4. We know from past experience that the challenge is addictive. If you finish and plan on doing it again let us know so that we continue to check your blog on a regular basis.
5. Whenever you get a chance don't just view the pictures here, take the time to click on the links to people's blogs and read all about what they are doing, instead of just getting the snippets of it here. People like it when you take the time to visit their blog and comment on their work. A lot of the fun of the challenge is that we get to know each other and encourage one another to try new things.
IsDihara is well and truly hooked on HDT. She used the first sample of Flame Lantana to make a heart. The second stage of Tatskool's OYG trial brought Daffodil Dill for the next heart and now IsDihara is hoping for some more so that she can make Transitions Heart Bookmark otherwise known as Betsy Evans Rainbow Heart Bookmark. One heart wasn't enough, so she also did another Iris Niebach Heart motif. Just Daffodils HDT was paired up with a dark, moss green solid to make Julie Patterson's Spring Bookmark.
Vinnie has been experimenting with wire and incorporating it into her tatting. This marvelous intertwining design with sunny yellow beads and pristine white thread has a custom wire closure.
Bev received several pieces from Madhur in India including a tatted cross, tatted fan, a motif she can use as a pendant and this wonderful mat.
Diane was asked to decorate a ring bearer's pillow and immediately thought of Mary Konior's Queen of Hearts from Tatting with Visual Patterns. The thread is Oren Bayan #058, size 50.
Heather has been having fun creating lots of new designs with beads, and covered another half marble. As Easter gifts she added tatting to stone carvings as gifts for her Mom and sister.
Jeff made a tatted Easter egg with Snowflake 2 from Festive Snowflakes & Ornaments on the top and Snowflake 1, also from Festive Snowflakes & Ornaments on the bottom. Both snowflakes were tatted using Lizbeth size 20 thread, in colour #129 Purple Splendor.
After Kelly got sun burned, she stayed inside and tatted Pamela Quevedo's cameo pendant pattern in size 20 DMC thread. She had so much fun with the pattern that she did it again in size 60 thread to make earrings. Then she tatted the cameo in HDT size 20 bought last year from Karey Solomon. Then she did it again with fewer repeats.
Krystle show us a 3D butterfly pendant which is a design by Coretta L. received from her for the Intatters Exchange.
M is working on a doily from the book Tatting by Jan Stawasz in Lizbeth 40 thread 601 white, 632 purple medium, and 633 purple dark.